Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Got one for yeaa  (Read 6949 times)
black_prelude97

« on: December 02, 2006, 08:11:37 am »

Well about 2 months ago... i got in to 2 wrecks ina matter of 2 weeks.. well it all started off going home from school one day not doing anything wrong just stoped at a stop light, bumpin ya know just going to work ( my first day of my new job to...) well i look up n next thing i know is that a old guy like late 60's ish driving in a early 90s chevy pick up truck is backing up on my car... yes out of a parking spot on the main street... well that messed up my front quater panel, hood, n a spot on the door... well i got that all figured out payed an extra 200 bucks to get the actually honda finder. well i got the car back n then about a week later we had a pretty bad storm come threw.. n the road i live on is very bad. Almost like glass. well i pulled out of my drive way. Started going up the hill and down the road like every other day...  well about 5 city blocks from my house i started to slide.. i correted my spin, but the car came back around n whiped to the other side, i tryed to correct but it was to far. so i did the next best thing i aimed it for the ditch beacuase there was a car coming. well i hit a mail box entering the ditch, busting out my rear quarter glass on the driver side door n putting some impressions in my door n section behing the door.. well i still havnt got that fixed. cause i dont have a grand laying around... if yall want to donate lol well any ways.. i got a ticket and  now im with out a license for a year...  so this sucks... only bright side no salt on my car lol shes gonna stay rust free for ever if this keeps up lol

Never leave the person you love for the person you like, theyll leave you for the person they love. then you stuck in a pickel, but hey aleast ya got to bang them both!
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 08:16:15 am »

sorry to hear about the no lisence thing, I've been there, twice lol.  I live in a major college town, racing is inevitable.

DEPOG (Delaware Prelude Owners Group)
lvlrkmart
Lude Enthusiast

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 10:00:27 am »

ouch. i hate wrecks

ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 12:39:24 pm »

^ we kno man, we've all been there.

DEPOG (Delaware Prelude Owners Group)
S-LudeDan
Banned

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 10:33:31 am »

Don't feel too bad, some of us do not have that much action in our life let alone in 2 weeks. You had what I call "James Bond experience". That is rare.

S-LudeDan
Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 04:19:18 pm »

ooofffff!! man!!

preludecentral.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: