Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ::Westernprelude:: 1999 Base  (Read 9370 times)
escape
Baller Status
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 08:55:07 pm »

So rare to see Flowmaster on a Prelude. You should post a vid of how it sounds some time Wink

Is really that rare to see a Flowmaster on a prelude? I've never been told that. Maybe that's why they only had a cat-back and not a whole system….

Yeah, around here at least. Typically only see Flowmaster on muscle cars.

I mean, I searched Prelude Flowmaster on YouTube and came up with a few solid results, and from what I heard, I really liked the sound. I'll eventually move to a complete system, but for now it's doing the job. Not too loud, but noticeable and resonant.

I'm sure it sounds great. I've always been a fan of Flowmaster. I can say that upgrading to a full system provides a nice little performance boost (I have a Mugen/Magnaflow setup) but I mainly did it because I knew it would last forever.

Lazarky:  mi vtec se ase BBWAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

2012 Honda Fit Sport
1997-98 Honda Prelude Base
Lazarky

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2012, 10:02:21 pm »

^^ That last post screams Inception!!
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2012, 10:05:02 pm »

^ if I make a bunch of post like that, will Emily Blunt make out with me?  Kiss

EDIT:  goddamnit wrong movie, she was in the adjustment bureau lol

DEPOG (Delaware Prelude Owners Group)
Westernprelude

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2012, 10:57:17 pm »

^^ That last post screams Inception!!

Now that you mention it, it really does. Gah that movie is a mind screw. I saw it and Source Code in the same weekend. I would not recommend doing that.

GPC Member #1
Lazarky

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 04:34:45 pm »

I wont LOL
Westernprelude

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 09:43:12 pm »

I really can't wait to get this thing lowered and get the lip kit on it. The lip kit should happen the next time I go home, probably for the mid-term break, and then the lowering will happen this summer

GPC Member #1
Lazarky

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 03:37:59 pm »

I feel ya bro, I got something's I want to add, but waiting for better weather.  Coilovers soon too, should be a doosie
Westernprelude

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 07:04:59 am »

Hey guys…So this is not much of an update, but its about the only thing thats new with my lude. I've been driving around with a headlight (driver side) and a fog light (passenger side) out. I'll post a picture of the weird thing that happened to the foglight…I feel really embarrassed about it cause it looks silly and like I don't take care of my car. I haven't taken care of the issue because I simply have not had the tools or time. Im going home tomorrow for our "midterm break" so I hope to get my air filter off, get it cleaned, and solve my light issues. Oh, and not to mention the ever-haunting problem, moisture in my driver's side headlight. I might have figured out where it's not sealed, but this is not the first time I've thought that I had it figured out. So we will see.

GPC Member #1
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 05:25:03 pm »

get it fixed up man!  you can't have you're prelude rollin around winking at everyone.

Westernprelude

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2012, 08:58:26 am »

Assuming I can get some help, the headlights will be swapped for OEM, a black OEM rep front lip will be put on, and manual shift boot conversion will be done. Also have an oil change and air filter clean to do, and all must be done before I go back to school(ie, summer is over) a week from today. There's a big GPC meet on Sunday, so I'd like to get the cosmetic stuff done before then.

GPC Member #1
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 12:06:27 pm »

good luck man, if you lived closer we'd help you wrench on her for sure.

Westernprelude

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 08:18:43 am »

I appreciate that bro. For any of you that aren't on PZ, I actually got a new 2001 5speed Prelude…It's the same color, but it's a different white. I'll be learning 5pd over thanksgiving and then over Christmas break, and hopefully be able to drive it well enough to take it back up to school next semester. I'm really freaking excited about it, but a little part of me is sad because I know I can't afford to keep and insure 2 preludes, so I'll have to sell this one. Going back to almost everything stock will help, but I've had this thing for almost three years….so anyway….I'll post a member's ride thread on here for the new one here in the next few days or so.

GPC Member #1
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2012, 06:21:57 pm »

yessssssssssssssss  moving up to a big boy transmission!

preludecentral.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: