Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What my room mate did  (Read 3475 times)
mizlude
Luder

« on: August 28, 2007, 03:51:48 pm »

So I was on my way back from a trip and I get this phone call from the city cops saying my car was flipped over. I was like is this a prank the car is in my drive way at home or should be and I have the keys to it. The officer was  like your room mate is in the er and were just now cleaning up the mess i you want to come see it. So my gf and I went to check it out, omfg I was like that is my car. long story shorter my room mate took my extra set of keys and was driving like a dip s**t and fliped my 1st prelude I has back in high school and I never got any money out of it.

after seeing the car flipped I feel safe riding around in my car if I can find the old pics of it i'll post them

oves to teach mustangs lessons
S-LudeDan
Banned

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 12:17:19 am »

the dude who flipped your lude must get sued and you should take his girlfriend and make her go nude. I don't know it just rhymes.

lvlrkmart
Lude Enthusiast

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 05:33:03 pm »

damn, no way.. that sucks. it hard to say what to do to, when my friend hit my fender, i didnt report to insurance i just made him pay for the damage. but idk about your case. is the lude okay or done for..? what about ur friend?

preludecentral.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: