Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: first wreck ever...  (Read 6234 times)
Rus_lude00

« on: March 11, 2007, 07:41:23 pm »

i was going to a friends house about a week ago driving my baby a 2001 accord coupe i put alot of time and money into it... i was just going down the road so i didnt put a seat belt on... big mistake lol so i just turned onto the street and was in a straight line and i hear tires screech i looked over to see a pontiac grand prix coming at me i thought it was someone i new just messing with me until they didnt correct it and hit me head on the only thing i rember next is coming to wondering if i was ok my nose was bleeding pretty bad my hand came off the steering wheel and hit the windshild i still am getting pices of glass out of it... but i didnt notice my knees had gone through the dash i was walking around fine because of the addrinaline saying i was mad because me car was totaled thats all i worried about the whole time untill i got home and noticed that my knees where all kinds of torn up and i had a deep cut on my forearm i ended up getting 8 staples all togeather and hopefuly a prelude if i ever get the insurance check...  ohh i got the police report back and it said that her boyfriend (passenger) got mad at her and grabed the steering wheel and steered into my lane and they had no insurance i was very lucky to be ok and have full coverage...

here is a picture of my poor accord
escape
Baller Status
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 10:30:44 am »

Sue their asses off.

j/k save your loot and get a Prelude.  Cheesy

Lazarky:  mi vtec se ase BBWAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

2012 Honda Fit Sport
1997-98 Honda Prelude Base
absntmnd69
PC Regular

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2007, 07:53:12 pm »

damn man. sounds like you were really lucky. glad you made it out ok. wish i could say the same for the car but oh well. i say you file a lawsuit.

Lola FTW!!
#1- Richmond Luderz (CEO)
#3- Club Ultimate Sleeper
I <3 PHOTOSHOP ^^
SPREAD THE WORD, WE NEED MORE MEMBERS!!!!!
Rus_lude00

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 09:13:16 pm »

i really want to go after her boyfriend for attemted man slaughter or assult charges but they told me i dont have enough proof  :x  so the most i can do is go for the 500 dollar deductable... it pretty much sucks! and now i am coming down with strep throat will this luck ever end :cry:
escape
Baller Status
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 09:29:13 pm »

You just got a new 'lude!  Hahahaa... complainin' about strep throat Wink

Generally legal battles cost more than you bargain.  Don't bother with that.

Lazarky:  mi vtec se ase BBWAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

2012 Honda Fit Sport
1997-98 Honda Prelude Base
Rus_lude00

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 06:49:56 am »

ya lol the past 3 or 4 weeks have been horrible i have had the worst luck but all that will turn around today  Cheesy  unless the lude got vandalized or stolen off his car lot  :/  that would be about how my luck its going lol
S-LudeDan
Banned

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 06:37:19 pm »

This prooves the existense of God. Not many people are able to walk away from collisions like that. You basically walked away with a small scratch. That means that you weren't ready to go and there was still one more thing you needed to do. Like get yourself a Lude! haha!

Rus_lude00

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2007, 11:29:50 am »

i like the way you thank lol... but ya that is exactly what i thought the whole time minus the lude part you through in lol
preludecentral.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: