Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *$*$*OGsmakdadE's 5th GEN sleeper*$*$*  (Read 33519 times)
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« on: November 17, 2006, 03:01:30 pm »

Port & polished race head - Flow rate 327 cfm
Crower ss .05mm oversized intake and exhaust valves, titanium retainers, and dual valve springs. Crower adjustable cam gears and stage 3 cams.
Machined engine block - bored out = 2.3L
Darton iron ductile "wet" sleeves, Carillo connecting rods, weisco 11.5:1 pistons, all ARP studs on block, head and accessories.
Custom painted block and head (black). Powdercoated valvecover(also moon cut), p/s bracket. Various parts and brakets painted and powdercoated.
Knife edged and micropolished crank, minus 6.5lbs from stock weight.
Skunk2 pro intake manifold, and hondata manifold gasket both port matched to the head. AEM v2 intake and skunk2 68mm throttlebody.
RMF stainless header, test pipe, greddy evo2 stainless exhaust(all port matched at 2 5/8").
Greddy extreme timing belt, NGK plugs and wires, type r civic radiator cap, spoon magnetic drain bolts, Mugen thermostat and fan switch, Energy suspension motor mount inserts, dc sports battery tie down, Koyo aluminum radiator (one fan relocated to front of condenser for clearance purpses), AEM fuel rail, AEM regulator, RC 550 injectors, Walboro 255 fuel pump. New bearings, gaskets seals, belts, waterpump, alternator, Cometic head gasket.

SUSPENSION:
DC sports front, rear upper strut tower braces, rear lower tie bar. Ingalls F&R camber kit, Energy suspension urethane bushing kit, Painted front and rear subframe and other suspension compenents, Suspension Techniques F&R anti-sway bars, JIC magic Coilovers.

POWER TRANSFER:
Driveshaft shop axles, Quaife LSD, Findanza 8lb flywheel, Clutchmasters Stage 3.

RIMS & TIRES:
Volk hyper silver CE28N 18"x7.5" rims, Hankook ventus sport tires, Rays engineering black lug nuts and valve stems. Stock 16" rims w/ goodyear eagle RSA (for inclimate weather).

BRAKES:
all 4 corners= Powerstop slotted rotors (stock size), hawk hp plus pads, painted calipers.

INTERIOR/EXTERIOR:
AEM engine management system, AEM Ugeo air fuel ratio controller, single pillar gaugepod, Apex-i DECS tachometer w/ digital display +oil press and temp sensors, dc sports short shift adapter, BB6 Type S digital climate control conversion, TypeS power folding side mirrors, TypeS carbon interior kit, Type S carbon gauge bezel, TypeS rear ashtry, TypeS cupholders, Sparco milano prestige black leather seats (stolen), momo shot shift knob, black suede shift boot, Mugen DC5 carbon lisence plate bezzle (removed due to bad fade),  JDM Type S info lables (set of 5), sony head unit(stolen), viper alarm w/ pager remote, euro clear front indicators and side markers.

FUTURE PLANS:
Drive it till the wheels fall off. Replace compenent speakers w/ JL or boston accousitcs.  Seibon CF hood, and trunk(paint matched of course). New paint job (stock crystal blue metalic).  USDM fog lights (installed). JDM carbon gauge bezzel(purchased 12/11).  Retrofit headlights. have rear seats re-wrapped in leather (in the process of doing this myself, see pics). Momo steering wheel (purchased 10/11). Redline goods shiftboot, ebrake  boot. Possibly ditch the manifold for ITB's.  Install type S front bumper, type S fenders w/ clear side markers, Full oem lip kit (all sitting and waiting to go on the car).  Finish my wiretuck, fuse box and battery relocations (in progress).

sideshot

rear

front

AEM EMS Data log

inside

engine

digital climate control and carbon bezel

front nite

rear suspension

volk CE28N's w/ rays stems and lugnuts and carbon centers on hankooks

power folding mirror control and carbon bezel.

sparco's

nite shot

beast up close

rear nite angle

block, sleeved (darton), carillo rods, weisco pistons, arp studs

stock crank minus 6.5 pounds, and micropolished

port&polished head: 327 CFM flow bench tested- crower ss valves +.05mm oversized intake and exhaust

finished and on the stand

powder coated valve cover, intake manifold, moon cut valve & cam gear covers, painted block and head

empty home

engine on the hoist!

my JIC magic coilovers. F tien lol

feedback more than welcomed!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 03:26:07 pm by ogsmakdade » Logged

DEPOG (Delaware Prelude Owners Group)
lvlrkmart
Lude Enthusiast

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 05:14:33 pm »

hot ass beast car.   :shock:

Chief_Rocka
Original Gangsta
aX b boi

Chillin in my bboy stance.

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 11:41:31 pm »

s**t is hawtness y0!

- Jabari -
ORC Radio
si speed
True Luder

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 05:23:44 pm »

That's titties right there man.

ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 07:48:58 pm »

Quote from: "si_speed"
That's titties right there man.

say what? lol  :?

V ta tha Tec
n00b

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 10:57:47 pm »

F n sweet bro, we have the same intake and style rims. Rock on

earl Lude '01
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 07:34:25 am »

plenty of updates to come...
check the 5th gen section for all the changes I have to come

Brash22
Super Roo

Super Roo

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 04:09:45 am »

I just can't wait to see this one unfold.  Keep us posted D
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 10:16:54 am »

no doubt colin.  I'm gettin the bug again.   It comes and goes.  Understandable when you haven't driven your car in over a year lol.   I'm going to get it squared away this summer hopefully.  It's going to take a LOT of overtime to pull this off.

Brash22
Super Roo

Super Roo

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 03:35:52 pm »

I must say that I understand those comments.   Grin
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2008, 03:38:40 am »

I must say that I understand those comments.   Grin

it's a labor of love, er passion..........   obsession?? lol  no matter how you look at it, the car hobby is exspensive.

Drew
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 08:14:09 am »

there is just so much you can say about your lude. its simply an amazing piece of machinery. i can only hope to one day own a set of JIC's... i almost did until that company tried to bait and switch me. bastards.
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 02:10:02 pm »

Thank you Drew.  I guess I really haven't had enough time to enjoy it because of the legality issues.  hopefully this summer I'll get her back to frank and she'll be legal.  I'd love to drive her when I get the urge.
when you're ready, let me know and I'll source the JIC's for you.  I know you just got married and are getting a house, so when you're ready I'm on it!

Thomas97
n00b

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 01:53:31 pm »

you should update this with the new fenders and such.
would like to know whats up with yer seats too, you ever get that done?
ogsmakdade
parts hoarder
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 07:35:28 pm »

you're 100% correct tim.   I'll post up the new part pics this week.    I put the completed drivers side seat in the car although I'm not happy with the way it turned out.  it will have to do for now.

preludecentral.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: